What We Do
Synergy Integration Advisors offers government, commercial and nonprofit clients an integrated, holistic approach to consulting with a focus on Internal Audit, Financial Management, Project Management, Supply Chain and Logistics, Information Technology (IT) and Organizational Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions.
Assurance and Advisory Support
- Internal Audit Support.
- Internal Audit Outsourcing and Co-sourcing.
- Audit Readiness – FIAR/OMB (CFO Act Compliance).
- Auditability Assessments.
- Audit Liaison Support.
- Audit Remediation Support.
- Evidentiary Matter Support.
- Office of Management and Budgets (OMB) A-123 compliance.
- Internal Control Over Financial Reporting (ICOFR).
- Internal Control Over Financial Systems (ICOFS).
- Sarbanes–Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) support.
- Contract Review Audits.
- Fraud Risk and Vulnerability Assessments.
- Performance Evaluations.
- Examinations and Regulatory Compliance Reviews.
- Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Financial Reporting and Management/Cost Accounting.
- Budget Formulation and Execution.
- Program, Planning, Budget, Execution (PPBE).
- Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Financial Management.
- Best Practices Analysis and Benchmarking.
- Performance Measurement – Develop Dashboards, Metrics/Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Fixed Assets Management (Property, Plant and Equipment).
- Physical Inventory Management.
- Mutual Funds Accounting and Reconciliations.
- Investment Accounting and Reconciliations.
- Information Technology (IT) Governance.
- IT Investment Planning.
- Access and Identity Management.
- System Implementations.
- IT Asset Management.
- Business Contingency Planning.
- Continuous Monitoring Development.
- Data Analytics.
- FedRAMP Control Pre-Audit Assessment.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy and Security Compliance.
- Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) Assessment.
- Federal Educational Rights and Privacy (FERPA) Review.
Supply Chain and Logistics
- Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain (SC) Strategy.
- Supply Chain Process Reviews.
- Supply Chain Systems and Technology Assessment.
- Supply Chain Risk Management.
- Outsourcing and Procurement.
- Inventory Controls.
- Security and Compliance.
- Supply Chain Performance Monitoring and Measurement (Metrics and KPI’s).
- Supply Chain Continuous Improvements.
- Performance, Program and Project Management.
- Strategic Planning.
- Business Process Improvement and Re-engineering.
- Human Capital Management.
- Policies and Procedures Review and Documentation.
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
- Accounting, Audit, Information Technology (IT) and Financial Reporting Staffing Support.
- Acquisition Support.
- Meeting and Conference Support.
- Customized Training.
- Staff Assessment and Recruitment.
- Accounting Reconciliations.