What We Do
Our experienced personnel are certified in delivering an integrated, holistic approach and organization-wide Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions. We ensure our clients achieve their goals, objectives, and responsibilities and operate inline with their risk tolerance, policies, and regulations. Synergy provides internal audit solutions based on the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards related to the following to help management create, capture, and sustain value:
- Strategy – audits and reviews impacting the achievement of your strategic goals and objectives.
- Culture – ethics reviews and audits to improve the tone-at-the-top, the tone-in-the-middle, and tone-at-the-bottom, and culture across your supply chains, essential business operations, and locations.
- Risk – ongoing enterprise-wide reviews and audits, reflecting internal and external threats to aid your management teams to navigate the dynamic and complex risks and business environments.
- Compliance – audits and reviews to improve internal and external quality, regulatory, and compliance requirements across your supply chains, critical business functions, and locations.
- Operations – audits and reviews to foster improved organizational processes and procedures across your supply chains, core business units, and locations. Synergy provides customized performance audits, monitoring, and evaluation support for public and private sector organizations.
- Financial Management – reviews and audits to improve your organization’s financial reporting, accounting, and other business processes across your supply chains, business functions, and locations to deliver sustainable, profitable growth.
- Information Technology – reviews to help your management teams adopt the right technologies, obtain data to guide decision making, and protect your organization’s sensitive assets.
- Fraud – ongoing fraud risk and vulnerability assessments across your supply chains, business operations, and locations and implement preventive controls.
Internal Audit Co-Sourcing and Outsourcing
Public and private sector organizations are continually evaluating optimal use of resources to address customer needs and expectations, realize cost savings through efficient processes and use of technology. Management teams also face challenges to identify and mitigate evolving risks, recruit and retain talented employees to execute the strategy (create, capture, and sustain value), and be profitable. Such competing priorities and limited resources require your management to prioritize and address changing customer expectations, demands of stakeholders and regulators, who have different opinions about where internal audit’s focus should be.
Our Internal Audit Value Chain (IAVC) methodology can support your management teams to do more with less across your value chains. The Synergy IAVC solutions can continue to improve your organizational effectiveness in the areas of strategic alignment, risk assessment, operational efficiencies, and performance, compliance and quality assurance, financial management, and responsiveness. Ultimately, priorities vary between organizations, and these areas should be continuously evaluated to create and sustain value in the context of your organization’s unique capabilities, challenges, strategy, goals and objectives, and mission.
As Board of Directors, Audit Committees, and Executive Management teams encounter challenges finding internal audit professionals with the required skills at a reasonable cost to deliver value; such problems have expedited the need for co-sourcing or outsourcing as a long-term sustainable solution. When the internal audit function is working effectively, your organization can realize success by sharing critical information across operations, innovate, and provide responsiveness to customer needs. The Synergy IAVC solutions provide enterprise-wide support to minimize regulatory and compliance violations, improve productivity, and enable your teams to implement and use optimal processes and technologies to achieve objectives and profitability.
Synergy IAVC specialist can assist your organization plan and execute audits, collaborate with stakeholders to review findings, and issue final reports within schedule and in-line with your quality control parameters.
Our personnel can assist your management teams in the U.S. and APAC regions by providing solutions to improve regulatory compliance, quality, and oversight, realize cost savings and efficiencies, enhance risk and controls management, to help you focus on your core competencies. We enable clients to design and implement processes and controls and take the worry out of managing demands from internal and external stakeholders.
Synergy has developed a unique service delivery capability process to ensure each engagement is completed to provide maximum value to our clients.
Why Co-source or Outsource?
Leverage limited resources.
Access to expertise and technology.
Improved service and quality while focusing on your core capabilities.
Benefits of Co-Sourcing and Outsourcing
- Improved compliance with laws and regulations across your essential business functions and locations.
- Improved communication with your Senior Management, the Board, and Committees on issues that matter.
- Continuous internal controls and fraud assessments, monitoring, and enhancements.
- Uniform control of change management throughout your business to create, capture, and sustain value.
- Cost-effective and sustainable access to skills/expertise needed to address your evolving business needs and access to a fuller and flexible set of internal audit services.
- Third-party credible and relevant assurance and independence.
Member – Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
Member – Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
Member – Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
Member – Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
Member – Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC)
Member – American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS)
Member – Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)