Who We Are
Synergy Integration Advisors is a management consulting firm providing (a) accounting, financial management, and audit support services, (b) information technology management and governance, (c) business process improvement, (d) project management (e) supply chain management and logistics support, (f) fraud risks and vulnerabilities assessments.
- We are a specialty internal audit co-sourcing and outsourcing consulting firm.
- Started in 2011, Synergy supports private, and public sectors and non-profit clients manage risks, plan and execute audits and reviews.
- Our employees are CPA’s, CISA’s, CISSP’s, CIA’s, CFE’s, CGFM’s, and PMP’s with an average of 10 to 15 years combined industry and advisory experience.
- Our methodologies enable us to collaborate with clients and deliver an integrated, holistic approach and organization-wide Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions.
- Our methods continuously evaluate your risks and exposures and strive to improve your internal controls and operations, increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Our employees have experience working in the government, commercial and nonprofit sectors, including financial services, health care, higher education, to manufacturing and distribution.
- We have offices in Philadelphia, PA, Bethesda, MD and San Diego (La Jolla), CA offering a national reach with local attention to provide our clients with a strategic approach and proven cost-effective solutions.
- We follow a proven process to engage clients that enable us to understand your needs, execute engagement plans and assure results within your schedule and quality parameters.
What We Do
Synergy Integration Advisors is a specialty internal audit co-sourcing and outsourcing consulting firm. Our experienced personnel are certified in delivering an integrated, holistic approach and organization-wide Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions. We ensure our clients accomplish their goals, objectives, and responsibilities and operate by their risk tolerance, policies and regulations. We provide the following services:
- Strategy alignment optimization.
- Risk management assessments.
- Operational efficiencies.
- Quality and compliance (include regulatory) improvements.
- Financial management, audit and governance assessments.
- Benchmarking and performance management.
- Information Technology (IT) management.
- Supply chain management and logistics.
Internal Audit Co-Sourcing and Outsourcing
Organizations are constantly evaluating optimal use of resources to address customer needs and expectations, realize cost savings through efficient processes and use of technology. Management also faces challenges to identify and mitigate evolving risks, recruit and retain talented employees to execute mission. Such competing priorities and limited resources require management to prioritize and address demands of stakeholders and regulators, who have different opinions about where internal audit’s focus should be.
Even while it is expected to do more with less, internal audit can continue to improve organizational effectiveness in the areas of strategic alignment, risk assessment, operational efficiencies, compliance and quality assurance, financial management, and responsiveness. Ultimately, priorities vary between organizations, and these areas should be continuously evaluated to create value in the context of the organization’s strategy and goals and mission.
Challenges finding internal audit professionals with the required skills at a reasonable cost to deliver value has expedited the need for co-sourcing or outsourcing as a long-term sustainable solution. When the internal audit function is working effectively, the organization can realize success with responsiveness to customer needs, minimal regulatory and compliance violations, productive employees, and implementation and use of optimal processes and technologies to accomplish objectives.
Our internal audit professionals can assist your organization plan and execute audits, collaborate with stakeholders to review findings and issue final reports within schedule, budget and in-line with your quality control parameters.
Our personnel can assist management by providing solutions to improve quality and oversight, realize cost savings and efficiencies, enhance risk and controls management, to help you focus on core competencies.
The Synergy internal audit support methodology enable clients to design, and implement processes and controls, and take the worry out of managing demands from internal and external stakeholders.
Synergy works with leading independent editors and Internal Audit publications to provide thought leadership in the areas we support. Creating content with solutions to common problems encountered by management across industries and sectors helps our team maintain the cutting edge needed to continuously deliver value to our clients.
We are passionate about delivering solutions that meet client needs. For that reason, we hire and retain staff with proven expertise to help us continuously improve our processes, tools, and methodologies, and provide innovative solutions.